Already visited Mumbai? Don’t worry, Mumbai indeed has a lot to offer, new, every time you visit here. After trotting the popular places of Mumbai, there are a number of other fascinating things, you can do here. Check for the next Bangalore to Mumbai flight tickets and head fast to the City of Dreams, and enter into a dreamy world, doing some of the fascinating things here.
The city of Mumbai, has been enticing the people of not only India, but the entire world, be its for the popular places here, or may be in the want of having a glimpse of their favourite superstar. Just recently, the famous cricketer, Chris Gayle visited the house of Big B; who knew you could be the next!
And if you are wondering about how to reach this capital of Maharashtra, then there are a myriad of options to help you out. Every third hour there are flights to Mumbai, from all major cities of India, like Delhi, Hyderabad or Bangalore. If you want to commute from Bangalore, check for the discounts on Bangalore to Mumbai flight tickets, which is quite prominent on some sites these days. You may get cashback offers from other cities too.
Here is what all you can go for, the next time you visit Mumbai.
- Want to see how your daily soap operas or the upcoming movies are shot? Or may be spotting your favourite celebrity? There are a number of shooting spots in Mumbai, like the popular Marine Drive, which are almost always running some show or the other. You can see a set of cameras and makeup artists or vanity vans, flocked up in the area. Try out your luck in India’s film city.
- While booking your hotel for sojourning in Mumbai, look for some spa resorts. Besides staying at a nice place, you can even engage in an ayurvedic spa, which is quite popular here. Rejuvenate your tired muscles and souls, with the amazing natural spas and massage, which they do with herbal and essential oils.
- If the bustle and glamour of cities does not pep your interest, then visit the outskirts of Mumbai, for a rustic escapade in the Adivasi village, dotted there. Bask into the village lifestyle and experience the serene and rustic village life, amidst bullock carts, wells, thatched houses and verdant landscapes.
- Explore the history and heritage of Mumbai, with a three hour cultural walk in the fort area of Mumbai. See and explore the traditional Mumbai, rather Bombay, and enjoy clicking snaps and selfies there.
- Visit the Arabian Sea, this time, not only to be astounded by its quintessential beauty, but also to double you Mumbai pleasure, fishing amidst the vast sea. The azure sea is heart wooing, and lets one delve into its serenity, along with amplifying this joy by fishing trouts.
So what is the wait for? Try out these interesting things to do in Mumbai, and enthrall your souls to the utmost, in the City of Dreams, which won’t let you leave without cherishing you to the fullest.